| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Darwin, Northern Territory in January is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is sopping with rain at intervals. A wopping 436.6mm (17.2in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 18 days.
- The blue above Darwin, Northern Territory is fair having on balance a moderate 5:48 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:45.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Darwin, Northern Territory January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Darwin, Northern Territory:
- Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia - 1015.3 kms (630.9 miles) NNW
- Kupang, Timor, Indonesia - 837.2 kms (520.3 miles) WNW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 450.5 kms (279.9 miles) SW
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1113.3 kms (691.8 miles) SW
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 732.4 kms (455.1 miles) SSW
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1428.4 kms (887.6 miles) S
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1329.6 kms (826.2 miles) NNE
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1127 kms (700.3 miles) ENE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1251 kms (777.4 miles) E
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1343 kms (834.6 miles) E
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 504.5 kms (313.5 miles) SSE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1238.6 kms (769.7 miles) ESE
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 874.8 kms (543.6 miles) SSE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 876.2 kms (544.5 miles) SSE
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 1373.8 kms (853.7 miles) SE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 1296 kms (805.4 miles) SE
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 1259.1 kms (782.4 miles) S
- Alice Springs, Australia - 1303.3 kms (809.9 miles) SSE